I was provided Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust to try for free by the sponsor.
We love pizza…really who doesn’t! We also really love breadsticks, especially the cheesy breadsticks! My boys will eat more breadsticks then actual pizza if allowed to.
The Bob’s Red Mill Pizza Mix was really simple to prepare and makes 2 12inch pizza or one 16inch pizza. I decided to make 1 12inch pizza and a garlic cheesy bread. They were a big hit! The crust was really easy to cook and most importantly it tasted really good!
This is how I made the Garlic Cheesy Bread:
- Gluten-free Pizza Crust Mix
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Parsley Flakes
- 1 cup or handful of Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preapare Pizza Crust Mix according to directions on package.
- Preheat oven 425°
- Put pizza crust in baking sheet or pan.
- Drizzle about 1-2 Tbs of olive oil and brush over top. Covering completely.
- Generously sprinkle garlic salt and parsley flakes over top.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese on top.
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese on top.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown spots appear on cheese and edges.
I received free products mentioned above for free from the sponsor. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. rays of bliss is not responsible for sponsors who do not fulfill prize obligations.