As many of you know that I LOVE to bake, espcially baking new gluten free recipes! Now I can bake in style with A Greener Kitchen, they offer a line of organic cotton kitchen textiles. They use fair-trade certified organic cotton designed by one of the USA’s few eco-friendly textile artisans to create eco-chic products for retail stores, home kitchens, bakeries, restaurants, and more.
A Greener Kitchen is proud to be a Green America Approved Business.
I had the opportunity to review the Organic Cotton Full Apron in the B&W Whispering Grass print in exchange for my honest opinion.
The Organic Cotton Full Apron is available in several prints: B&W Whispering Grass, Evelyn/Chocolate Brown, Eyes of the World/Lime and Garden/Natural.
I love the vintage/ retro look of this apron! I really love the black and white print and the thick black trim on this apron. It is sewn well and features a convenient and rather large pocket that can hold utensils or your phone. I really like the thick apron strap; I hate skinny strings that cut into your neck! This is pull over your head style apron and not the tie behind your neck kind. I think this style is much more comfortable to wear. The back tie straps are thick also. I like the detail of trim around the entire apron, even around the pocket.
- Eco-chic vintage style full apron for women
- Handmade in the USA with fair-trade, certified organic cotton
- Printed fabric dyed with water based dyes and pigments that have been screened for biodegradability
- Large side pocket to stash cooking utensils or to keep your favorite recipe handy
- Organic cotton aprons make great kitchen gifts
- Suggested Apron Care: For the lowest impact on the environment, hand wash or wash in cold water using an eco-friendly detergent and hang to dry.
I can’t wait to host a party at my house so I can be the “hostess with the mostess” in my new apron! A Greener Kitchen Organic Cotton Full Apron is a must have for anyone with a kitchen and wants to be eco-chic!
A Greener Kitchen also has other coordinating kitchen products; napkins, pot holders, table runners and more!
I received the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.