I made some easy Valentine’s Day Boxes for my boys this year. I was searching for some ideas and I discovered many Valentine’s Day boxes look very difficult to make! I like EASY! I decided to just use free printables and enhance them!
Use large images or desktop computer wallpaper of your favorite character:
I just printed off some images of Minions from Despicable me. Print, Cut, Glue!
- Wrap your box in wrapping paper.
- Cut slot on the top.
- Print out a few large images, cut out, and glue onto your box.
- I used these two printouts:
- Minion with his arm up: http://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/despicable-me-characters-wallpaper.jpg
- 1 in a Minion: despicable-me-valentine
- If you want to add a heart. Be sure to cut off the minions thumb and then glue on top of the heart. This makes it look like he’s holding it.
- Here is the heart printout if you want to use it. HERE: Para Tu Despicable Me Heart
- I added a cut up toilet paper roll tube wrapped in foil for the goggles.
Here is a list of Free Despicable Me Minions Valentines:
- Despicable Me Minions Valentine from Make and Takes
- Despicable Me Minion Valentines from HaleGrafx
- Despicable Me 2 Valentine Printables from A Daily Dose of Toni
Use Free Printable Face Mask:
There are a ton of free printable mask and you can use for your Valentine’s Day Box! I made a fox box for my “Fox Song” Loving son!
- Wrap box in construction paper,you can use gift wrap if you prefer.
- Cut slot out on the top.
- Print this free printable fox mask, from Bambinis.
- Use this body holding a sign. Here’s the Free Printable:
- Cut and glue.
- Draw in eyes on the mask. I also suggest leaving that white section under the nose. Just cut straight across to connect the mouth.
I think it turned out pretty cute and most importantly my son loved it! He will also be handing out What Does the Fox Say Valentine’s Day Cards! Free Printable Here.
If you don’t want to do a fox, here are few other links toother mask you may wnat to use for your box:
There you go an Easy-Peasy Valentine’s Day Box!
All printables and downloads designed by rays of bliss are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter or claim as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file. Feel free to link back to www.raysofbliss.com if you like our printables.