Octonauts: To the Gup- X DVD:
Dive into adventure with your favorite underwater explorers, the Octonauts! Join brave Captain Barnacles, daredevil ex-pirate Kwazii, and medic Peso Penguin, along with other Octonauts as they explore the world’s oceans, rescue the creatures who live there, and protect their habitats – above and below the waves! On this exciting DVD, Captain Barnacles leads a mission to rescue Dashi, who is trapped inside a giant whale shark, and Kwazii takes to the skies to retrieve a precious book from a school of flying fish! Peso tries to bandage a Great White Shark without becoming his lunch and much more! Plus – in a special extra feature, Tweak and Tunip tell you everything you ever wanted to know about the Gup-X!
We love Octonauts in my home. The boys love the characters their favorites are Peso, Captain Barnacles and of course the cute Tunip! I love that it is a quality show that teaches them about ocean life in a fun way! This is great DVD that I know we will be watching over and over again!
While watching our new Octonauts: To the Gup-X DVD we made a fun craft that my boys just loved! It is very simple and will entertain your child for hours!
Octonauts Ocean Sound Stick Craft:
- A paper towel tube
- Aluminum foil
- Dry rice, beans, unpopped-popcorn, or tiny pasta.
- Construction paper
- Octonauts Coloring Page
- Crayons or markers
- Cut out two circles from construction paper. Make them larger than end of towel tube.
- Tape one circle to the end of the towel tube.
- Cut 3 pieces of aluminum foil the length of the towels tube.
- Crunch the aluminum up into thin snake-like pieces.
- Put the aluminum foil pieces into the tube.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of rice (or whatever you are using) inside the tube.
- Tape the other circle to the end of the towel tube to cap it off.
- Print and Color an Octonauts Coloring Page or Use a Page from a Coloring Book.
- You may need to trim the coloring page. I had to cut off the top and bottom portions of my horizontal page.
- Glue your page onto your Stick.
We found that moving slowly with the ocean sound stick made better ocean sounds but is great fun to shake the sound stick fast too!
BUY the Octonauts: To the Gup-X DVD. This DVD will be available at retailers near you and online. Release Date: 3/25/2014
WIN IT Before you Can Buy it: Thanks to NCircle Entertainment, one lucky reader will win a Octonauts: To the Gup-X DVD
This giveaway is open to US residents, 18+ only.
The giveaway will end at 11:59 pm CST on 3/15.
I received the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. rays of bliss is not responsible for fulfillment/Shipment of prize.