This post is sponsored by BuyGreen. I received a complimentary backpack in order to facilitate this review.
I think having a good backpack is essential in your back-to-school shopping. Especially for older kids with all those books to haul around. You want a backpack that will hold up all year long and possibly a couple more school years! Well, Instinctive Approaching Backpacks are definitely made to hold up over time!
As you know I try my best to buy Eco-friendly products and this backpack is very Eco-friendly. It is made of 100 % Recycled Fabrics and Hardware Features, has Rubberized NON toxic and waterproof coating on underside of body fabric, and up to 3% of sales are donated to The Wild Foundation!
This backpack also has great features.
– 2 large compartments
– Padded laptop sleeve (fits most 15 laptops)
– Ergonomic back panel & shoulder straps
– Removable cell phone pocket
– Side cargo pockets
– Reinforced base panel for durability
– YKK Zippers – premium quality
– 100% recycled 600 D Polyester, hardware and webbing
– Rubberized NON toxic and waterproof coating on underside of body fabric
– Dimensions 18in (h) x 13in (w) x 7.5in (d)
I really like the straps because they are wider then most and also padded. This makes it very comfortable to wear and carry! The entire bag feels well padded and it will protect a labtop or any of your possessions. Also, all the hardware and zippers are very sturdy and high quality.
Instinctive Approaching Backpacks – $34.95
Retail Price: $45.00
You Save: $10.05