This post was developed in partnership with Tom’s of Maine. All opinions are my own.
Are you concerned about the ingredients in products your family uses daily and how they maybe effecting your overall well-being? We’re all becoming more conscious of what goes in our bodies and on our skin. One easy way to address this is by switching your personal care products for more natural ones. Using quality natural products is beneficial to your family and the planet.
When I personally made the #DeoSwitch I was looking for deodorant that was free of aluminum, artificial fragrances and petrochemicals. Tom’s of Maine offers that along with clinically proven, 24-hour odor protection using odor-fighting hops and the mineral zinc and only natural fragrances. My husband and I have been using Tom’s of Maine for years and it does work great! We use it as our daily deodorant and it works for long days at work, running errands and even working out. Also, as a a mother I want to only use the safest products for my children so when my oldest son started to need deodorant I trusted Tom’s of Maine for the job. Tom’s of Maine harnesses the power of nature for a more naturally effective way to care for yourself and your family. #WhyISwitched
I love that I can find Tom’s of Maine products at my local grocery store or Target at an affordable price. Tom’s of Maine natural deodorant is the best-selling natural deodorant and has been for decades. Tom’s of Maine is introducing a new deodorant formula with new and improved scents, and as always, is free of aluminum, artificial fragrances and petrochemicals.
- Tom’s of Maine natural deodorant contains no aluminum, artificial fragrances or preservatives and no petrochemicals
- Clinically proven, 24-hour odor protection using odor-fighting hops and the mineral zinc and only natural fragrances
- Fully recyclable packaging through local municipalities or the TerraCycle Tom’s of Maine Natural Care Brigade
- No animal testing and no animal ingredients
- With every purchase, Tom’s of Maine gives 10% of profits back to helping people and the planet
- When trying a natural personal care product for the first time it’s important to give your body time to adjust. If your body is used to a conventional product, you might need a little time to adjust to a natural formula free of chemicals and artificial ingredients.
- Trying the deodorant for at least 3-7 days, including testing out different scents (or unscented), can help determine the best fit for your body’s unique chemistry.
Tom’s of Maine is a leading natural personal care brand that makes high quality natural toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss, deodorant, bar soap and baby care products. Its team consists of distinguished dentists, scientists and herbal experts that are leaders in their fields, are charged with developing a wide range of products and choices so people can decide what best fits with their needs and values.
Enter the Giveaway! Three Tom’s of Maine Long Lasting deodorants to one winner!
Have you tried any of the Tom’s of Maine products yet?
Which is your favorite? Which would you most like to try?
Disclosure: rays of bliss is not responsible for prize fulfillment/shipment. I received monetary compensation for the hosting of this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and any other social media are not affiliated with this giveaway. If you have any questions please contact amber(at)raysofbliss.com