If you are on a Gluten Free diet because of Celiac or an intolerance you don’t have to worry too much about eating steak, but you should be mindful of the seasonings you are adding. I always read the ingredients carefully and look for Gluten Free labels.
Here’s my families favorite way to prepare our steaks. We are a Ribeye Steak kind of family, but this seasoning will work for any cut of steak!
Ribeye Steaks, Trim excess fat from steaks
Worcestershire sauce (I use Lea & Perrins says Gluten Free on Bottle)
Caribbean jerk spice (I use McCormick natural • no msg)
1. Sprinkle and spread jerk seasoning over both sides of steak generously.
2. Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce over both sides of steaks generously.
3. Let steaks marinate for 1-6 hours (I usually don’t even wait an hour and they still taste great)
4. Grill steak over medium-high heat for 4- 6 minutes per side or until desired doneness, turning only once.
5. Move to platter and let rest about 5-10 minutes before serving.
Served with a salad and loaded baked potato.
Join me for Gluten Free recipes every Tuesday!