I know, I had you at NO BAKE! Gluten-Free No Bake Brownie Bites with Candy are tasty little bites and alwasys a huge hit around my house and at parties!
You will love making these because they are so easy and you can clean your hands by licking off the yummy goodness! OK, maybe that’s me, but I know you will take at least one lick! I made mine gluten-free because that’s how we roll in my house but this recipe can be used with regular brownie mix too!
- 1 pkg Gluten Free Brownie Mix (I used 21oz Bob's Red Mill Brownie Mix)
- 1 cup milk (I used Silk Almond Milk)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats (I used Bob's Red Mill)
- *optional (highly recommended!) 1 cup Snickers (2 regular size snickers) or 1 cup M&M's (or your favorite Gluten Free Candy)
- Melt your butter.
- In large bowl, combine well brownie mix, milk and melted butter.
- Next, add peanut butter and vanilla; blend well.
- Stir in oats and mix well by hand.
- Mix in candy pieces.
- On a waxed paper-lined cookie sheets drop your tablespoon size balls.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set. (approx. 30 minutes freezer, 2 hours fridge)
- I store in a container in the fridge.
- *Makes approx. 6 1/2 dozen Brownie Bites.
- **United States Snickers and M&M's are gluten-free. The company still advises people to check labels at more busy times of year, there may be some possible cross-contamination in the other processing facilities used to keep up with demand. Please always read the ingredient and nutrition label carefully.**