I am a cloth diaper Mama, but I do use disposable diapers for traveling and anti-cloth diaper babysitters. When I have to use disposable diapers I try to use only green and eco-friendly diapers. I have tried several brands with “green” disposable diapers and Bambo Nature is by far my favorite! The Bambo Nature diaper is very absorbent and comfortable fit. Also, Bambo Nature can back up their health and eco-claims with proof and many awards!
Updated post January 2015: I have been using Bambo Nature as my back up diaper since writing this post September 2013. I was provided free case of diapers for the post in September 2013 and in January 2015 but the time in between I have been purchasing Bambo Nature diapers at my own expense.
Bambo Nature Baby Diapers focus on Health – of your baby and the environment.
My main reason for using cloth diapers was to reduce my son’s exposure to chemicals found in traditional disposable diapers. Bambo Nature is a great option for an alternative choice to cloth diapers for when you can’t use cloth diapers or your life style just doesn’t allow you to use cloth diapers. These diapers are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and certified free of harmful chemicals.
No known substances that are harmful to health or the environment.
- Organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT)
- Heavy metals
- Chlorine (CI)
- Formaldehyde (HCHO)
- Bambo Nature has gone as far as to prevent use of any chemical or compound that is known as locally irritating or sensitizing.
Performance does matter of course and not all diapers are created equal.
We all want a diaper that will keep your baby dry and comfortable. Bambo Nature has an ultra-thin design and flexible sidepanels which make it very comfortable for your little one. The super absorbent core works great and also does not “puff up” like some disposable diapers. Also, these diapers have a wetness indicator feature!
Features on Bambo Nature Baby Diapers
- The new Bambo Nature has been shaped to fit a baby’s body perfectly. It is less bulky, yet performs better than before. The new shape minimizes the risk of leakage and makes the diaper more comfortable to wear, while creating a greater freedom of movement.
- New State of the Art Wrapped Core. The new innovative design accomplishes the following: (1) fluff and super absorbers are completely wrapped providing a more stable, homogeneous, and effective core; (2) uses less raw materials by reducing over usage and waste; (3) concentrates absorption where it is needed most.
- Easy-to-adjust hook-and-loop fasteners can be opened and closed as often as necessary, making sure that your child can have an active and safe day.
- An easy fit due to new, innovative flexible sidepanels with stretch which ensures increased comfort and freedom to move.
- No elastic on the waistband in order to prevent skin irritation and rashes.
- Efficient leakage barriers ensure a snug body fit and minimize the risk of leakage.
- Bambo is one of the only diapers with a breathable backsheet which ensures that the skin can breathe; keeping the skin drier.
- Bambo Diapers have a wetness indicator (except Sizes 0 & 1), a useful tool showing how wet the diaper is. Please Note: The light blue writing on the surface of the backsheet is the wetness indicator. The writing will run, blur or smear as the diaper gets wet.
- Bambo Nature has increased length and width the largest in the market.
– Perfect fit for tall children or children that need extra width.
– Product runs slightly larger than competitor brands in the U.S. market.
Bambo Nature is environmentally conscious company too!
My family does our best at being Eco-friendly and we try to buy and support companies with similar values.
Work with environmental issues is given high priority at Bambo Nature. Instead of viewing environmental work as an expense, we consider it a prerequisite for the creation of a successful company.
Bambo Nature makes a great effort to help our environment by using only renewable raw materials, adhering to strict requirements during production, and reducing waste and the use of fuels during packaging and distribution.
Buy Them with Confidence:
Bambo Nature Baby Diapers focus on Health of your baby and the environment. Bambo Nature is the only eco-friendly diaper that is 100% certified free of dangerous chemicals and allergens. They hold more credentials and certifications than any other brand on the market today.
Bambo Nature has been awarded the coveted Nordic Swan Eco-Label, The FSC Label, The “Dermatologically Tested” Label, as well as others.
Update: I have used Bambo Nature diapers for over year and really trust this brand! They work great for full time or part time use or just overnights. I have not had any leaks or “blowouts”! I am really impressed by these eco diapers and will continue buying more for my cloth diaper alternative. I highly recommend Bambo Nature diapers whether you choose to use disposables full time or part-time, these diapers are a great option!
You can purchanse these diapers from their website, HERE.
Want more info? Check out the Bambo Nature website