Looking for a simple brownie recipe from scratch? Well, this gluten-free brownies recipe is pretty easy and the result is gooey and oh so yummy! I have made this recipe several time without fail and it’s one of my favorite recipes to make with kids because it is so simple.
This batch pictured is from when my 3 year old niece spent the night. She loved them so much she took a few home for her mommy and sister.
This recipe uses Gluten Free flour but can be adapted to regular flour and no xanthan gum needed.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Lightly grease baking pan, and line with parchment.
- Melt butter and cocoa in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add sugar, eggs (one at a time), and vanilla to mixture.
- In another bowl mix your dry ingredients together and then add/ sift into mix.
- Bake for 20-25, or until a toothpick comes out clean.