Happy Blogiversary Eco-Babyz! This month one fellow blogger is celebrating the 5 year anniversary of her blog – Eco-Babyz! Anastasia started writing when she was 8 months pregnant with her first baby back in 2008 and wanted an outlet to share everything she was learning and to connect with other parents.
I’m so excited to help Eco-Babyz celebrate! Eco-Babyz and ten more fabulous bloggers are hosting this giveaway filled with awesome prizes from generous sponsors. It’s a way of thanking readers new and old for taking the time to be part of the blogging community through their comments and presence!
- Naturepedic 3″ Twin Essentials Organic Pillowtop Mattress Topper ($499): Perfect to put over your kid’s twin size mattress for a safe, chemical free sleeping surface.
- Reading Horizons Discovery Online Software ($199): a fun, phonics based way to learn to read for beginners or struggling learners, simple, non-distracting interface that even a preschooler can master.
- $75 certificate to Comfy Joey: Stylish and comfortable ring slings and pouches to carry your baby.
- $75 certificate to Zutano: Adorable baby and toddler clothing that is comfortable too.
- Pair of Pomona Pants ($36): Practical baby and toddler pants that last through the seasons and fit well on both disposables and cloth diapers.
- Haba Musical Pudgie Puppy Organic Soft Toy ($28.99): Cute non-toxic toy that’s fun for little ones, especially if they enjoy sound and music (this prize ships to US only, so if a Canadian wins this Second Prize, the Haba toy will be sent to the First Prize winner).
- 2 Pairs of Lazy Glamour Panties ($48): The softest, eco-friendly panties you’ll ever wear.
- Stainless Steel Ice Cube Tray ($28.99): Ditch the plastic, now you can safely freeze baby purees or chicken stock cubes without leaching chemicals. A great kitchen essential.
- Large Swoop Bag ($48): Your toy storage problems = solved.
Disclaimer: Eco-Babyz and all participating event bloggers are not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.