Sugar scrubs make a perfect homemade gift and what scent reflects the Holidays better than Peppermint. I love making DIY sugar scrubs all year long because they are so easy to make, work great and are inexpensive. In a few simple steps you can make your own Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub with ingredients you probably have on hand already! Plus, I have shared a free printable label!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Oil (fractionaed coconut, almond oil, grapeseed oil, or olive oil)
- 12 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp vitamin E oil (optional)
- In a medium size bowl combine all ingredients until well combined.
- Fill container/jar with lid about 3/4 full.
- Tie a cute ribbon and add printable label & tag to the jar.
- This recipe makes enough to fill an 8oz jar.
I created cute and simple labels and an instruction tag to add to your jars to make a simple Christmas gift. Each page has 8 tags/labels per page. Just print the label, cut out and place it on the jar. Print them on sticker paper or cardstock paper’ then tape, glue or tie them to the jar. Also, the instruction tag can be placed on the jar or punch a hole and add it to a ribbon around the jar. To decorate the jars I used stripped wrapping paper under the lid, tied a ribbon around the jar and added a candy-cane!
To download the Peppermint Sugar Scrub Labels and Tags click here:
All printables and downloads designed by rays of bliss are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter or claim as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file. Feel free to link back to www.raysofbliss.com if you like our printables.