Here is another awesome recipe from Chrystal Carver, Sweet & Simple Gluten-Free Baking Irresistible classics in 10 ingredients or less! I am really loving this cookbook; the recipes turn out great and are very easy to make! The Pumpkin Cupcakes turned out wonderful and will be a perfect Thanksgiving dessert!
- 1 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour blend*
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup canned pumpkin purée (8 ounces), not pie filling
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Position the oven rack in center of oven. Line a 12 serving cupcake pan with papers; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and all spice; setaside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin purée, sugar, brown sugar, and vegetable oil.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Spoon the batter evenly into cupcake papers, about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for 5 – 10 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool on a rack. Frost each cupcake with your favorite frosting.
- *For this recipe, Chrystal uses her all-purpose gluten-free rice flour blend that has been prepared in advance. Rather than making a whole batch, you can scale it down to ½ cup white rice flour + ¼ cup tapioca flour + ¼ cup potato starch
I have been using this cookbook a lot since receiving it and love all the recipes! This book really shows you that Gluten Free cooking can be easy and delicious! Also, check out the Apple Crisp recipe I shared recently Here.
You can purchase Sweet & Simple Gluten-Free Baking: Irresistible Classics in 10 Ingredients or Less! Paperback cookbook on Amazon.
Enter the Giveaway Here:
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. rays of bliss is not responsible for sponsors who do not fulfill prize obligations.