Desired color fabric
Burlap ribbon with wire
Color craft ribbon
Hot glue gun
Flowers and/or ribbon bow
1. Cut out 2 squares to the desired size you would like your pillow to be.
2. Sew all edges shut except a small opening so you can turn ride side out.
3.Fill with cotton stuffing through small opening.
4. Sew the small hole shut.
5.Hot glue the burlap ribbon down I used the one with wire so it would help the pillow keep it’s shape.
6. Center and hot glue colored ribbon on top of burlap ribbon.
7. Hot glue on flowers and/or bows on top.
*I got my burlap flower and scrap book flower from hobby lobby because this was a last minute DIY wedding project.
You can u tube how to make burlap flowers/Rosettes instead of buying them.
Check out the other post from the DIY Country Wedding Series:
- DIY Just Married Celebration Banner
- DIY Colored Mason Jars
- DIY Ring Bearer Pillow
- DIY Country Wedding Decorations & Ideas